Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Aja Noodle Co.

Janet, Mary, and I ate lunch the Aja Noodle Co. today. The restaurant is Asian food. Janet ate sesame chicken with broccoli and white rice, 4 steamed dumpling, and coke. Mary ate sesame chicken with broccoli and white rice and tea. I ate Thai Red Curry- green and white onion, red pepper and eggplant sauteed in a red curry sauce with fresh basil and garnished with lime and cilatro. I drank tea. We didn't like it. The restaurant is white people and no Asian people! The check was very expresive. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Folks,
    Sorry you had such a crummy time at the Asian Restaurant. Those places are much too spicy for my tastes. It's good to look for restaurants with a mixture of people. I always look for a restaurant that has the same type of people eating when each restaurant has their own food.
    For example, back on Long Island I used to go to a Chinese restaurant where the kids were doing their homework up front and eating the food too.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete