Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gary R. Neverett of Honeoye Falls, NY died suddenly, August 19, 2012 at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester. Gary was 43. He is survived by his loving wife, Mary; his father and mother, Gary and Joan Neverett; brother, Paul (Chris) Neverett; sister, Michelle (Tim) Steele; aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. The family wishes to thank the staff and members at Nazareth College and the Hickcock Center for Brain Injury, also a special thank you to Heather Coles and Merideth Rao.
April 24, 1969 - August 19, 2012
R.I.P.
 
I Just want to say thank you to everyone who looked at and commented on Gary's blog over the last 3 years. He will be missed so much. His loving wife Mary Neverett.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mary,
    Thank you so very much for the post. Gary is in another place now waiting for you. My heart goes out to you...
    I hope you will be continuing with the blog...if not, I understand.
    Love,
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robert! I will Try to keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mary,
    I miss him already. I will always hold a special place in my heart for my stroke-surviving bro'.

    Love,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete