Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tokyo Japanese Restaurant



Chris,
I went to Tokyo Japanese Restaurant tonight. I ate vegetables teriyaki tofu and variety of vegetables with teriyaki sauce with miso soup, salad, and boiled rice. Mary had tonkatsu pork breaded pork fried in light salad oil with side of assorted vegetables and tonkatsu sauce with miso soup, salad, and fried rice. Jennifer had chicken tonkatsu breaded chicken deep fried in light salad oil with assorted vegatables and tonkatsu sauce with miso soup, salad, and boiled rice. I did not like the food.


2 comments:

  1. Gary-
    Did all three of you not like it? I will ask about it next week when I see you. I am sorry that you were disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary and Gary,
    Those foods don't sound like anything I ever ate. I do love Chinese food. I had Thai food once and did't like that.
    Sorry you had a bummer of a time.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete