Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Owl House


Janet, Mary, and I went to the restaurant The Owl House today. Janet ate Pesto Veggie Melt (roasted zucchini, summer squash, artichoke and onion, nut-free basil pesto, pickled red pepper, melted mozzarella on multigrain) and dressed field greens. Mary ate Big Licky (braised pork shoulder, mustard BBq, on sourdough) and housemade potato chips. Gary ate Lentil Burger (housemade lentil burger, tomato, red onion, sprouts, dill pickles, roasted garlic vegenaise on an onion roll) and housemade potato chips. We enoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. My ISLT and I went to The Owl House today(11/25). We, too, enjoyed it. As a matter of fact, I am declaring #1 on my all time favorites. I had the Lentil Burger with cheese. Nice, big lentils. My ILST had the Cigarillos. She found them excellent! Way to go, Gary. I will go back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited that you went first ...next maybe try the restaurant for lunch and see if you like it,,,very simple dishes and only open at lunch. The place is called Antionetta's on Jay street. Not likely as good as Guido's but some good greens and beans maybe?

    ReplyDelete